with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- ThemeNcode PDF Viewer [Do not Delete]
- ThemeNcode PDF Viewer SC [Do not Delete]
- Michael Kors Gen 6 Bradshaw (MKT5133) Wear OS Smartwatch Review: Flashy Smarts January 24, 2022Michael Kors’ latest smartwatch in India, the Gen 6 Bradshaw, is priced at Rs. 24,995 onwards and runs on Wear OS. Powered by the Snapdragon Wear 4100+ platform, is this the most stylish smartwatch under Rs. 30,000 that you can buy right now? Find out in this review.
- Noise ColorFit Icon Buzz Smartwatch Launch, Price, Specifications Teased; Launch in India Set for February 2 January 24, 2022Noise ColorFit Icon Buzz smartwatch will launch in India on February 2, as per a microsite on Amazon. A microsite on the official website teases the price and some key specifications of the upcoming smartwatch. It will sport a 1.69-inch TFT LCD display and will allow users to play a couple of inbuilt games. It […]
- OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro Getting Major Android 12-Based OxygenOS 12 C.44 Update: New Features, Changelog January 24, 2022OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro smartphones are getting OxygenOS 12 C.44 update based on Android 12. As per the company, the update brings along a lot of features, including some region-specific ones and fixes to various issues.
- Vivo Y21A With Dual Rear Cameras, MediaTek Helio P22 SoC Launched in India: Price, Specifications January 24, 2022Vivo Y21A was launched in India on Monday. The new Vivo phone comes with dual rear cameras and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC.
- Redmi 10A, Redmi 10C With MediaTek SoCs and Triple Rear Cameras Tipped to Launch in India Soon January 24, 2022Redmi 10A and Redmi 10C smartphones are reportedly in the pipeline as the next smartphones from the Chinese brand. Both the handsets are expected to feature triple cameras with a 50-megapixel sensor as their primary camera. They could be powered by MediaTek chipsets.
- Solana Network Suffers Yet Another Major Network Outage as Crypto Market Plunges Over the Weekend January 24, 2022Solana was hit with network instability and outages lasting for almost 30 hours on January 21 and 22, the network's second network outage this month following service disruptions and degraded performance between January 6 and January 12.
- T-Series Partners With Hungama TV’s Web3 Arm to Enter Metaverse, Create NFTs January 24, 2022In a bid to early adopt the changing trends of the global digital entertainment industry, T-series and Hungama TV have announced their entries into the NFT sector as well as the metaverse. The partnership will produce digital collectibles based T-Series’ collection of Bollywood songs, movies, and actors.
- Smartphone Market in India Grew 12 Percent in 2021, Realme Among Top Three in Q4: Canalys January 24, 2022Smartphone market in India grew 12 percent in 2021, Canalys said in a report on Monday. Xiaomi continued to lead the market, followed by Samsung. However, Canalys said that in the fourth quarter, Realme took the third position.
- El Salvador’s Treasury Adds 410 Bitcoins After Price Crash, President Nayib Bukele Tweets Details January 24, 2022The treasury of El Salvador became richer by a fresh batch of 410 Bitcoin tokens over the weekend. Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele revealed that the bulk was purchased for a cheap amount of $15 million (roughly Rs. 110 crore). Bitcoin prices fell by 10 percent last week after which Bukele purchased Bitcoins for the Salvadoran […]
- Lenovo Legion Y90 Specifications Leaked, Tipped to Pack 22GB RAM and 640GB Storage January 24, 2022The full specifications of Lenovo Legion Y90 have allegedly leaked on Weibo. It is tipped to pack 22GB of RAM and 640GB of storage.